Conference with Labor Negotiators, pursuant to Government Code Section 54957.6, County Negotiators: Adrienne Calip and Ken Caves, Employee Organization: All Units
Conference with Legal Counsel - Existing Litigation, pursuant to Government Code Section 54956.9 (d)(1), CertainTeed Corporation vs. County of Madera (MCV 071537)
Public Employee Appointment/Employment, pursuant to Government Code Section 54957, Title of Position: Veteran's Services Officer
FMAS Spay/Neuter Funding.
1. Consideration of approval of Transfer of Appropriations No. 16-182, in the amount of $100,000.00, transfer from An Con Rabies/Spay/Neuter - Appropriation for Contingency to Professional and Specialized Services, for Fiscal Year 2016-2017. 4 Votes Required
2. Consideration of entering into an Agreement with the Friends of Madera Animal Shelter (FMAS), in the amount of $100,000.00, for spay/neuter services.
Consideration of approval to reaffirm Resolution No. 2015-101, declaring a local emergency due to the tree mortality disaster that exists in the County and throughout the State.
Consideration of approval to recommend nominee Louis Richard Moosios for appointment to the San Joaquin River Conservancy Governing Board.
Consideration of approval of a Resolution re-appointing Lisa Hughes and appointing Matt Myers to the Chowchilla Cemetery District Board and defining the terms of office for all five seats of the Board.
License & Support Agreement for software.
1. Consideration of approval of a Resolution approving contract with Accela, Inc., for License and Support for use of computer software, and authorizing the Environmental Health Deputy Director to sign on behalf of County.
2. Consideration of entering into an Agreement with Accela, Inc., which is the successor company to Decade Software Company, LLC, in the amount of $37,716.05, for annual renewal of license and support for use of Environmental Health Division’s computer software, Envision Connect.
Consideration to approve and authorize the Deputy Director of Environmental Health to enter into an Agreement to accept amended LPA Delegation Agreement Amendments with the California State Water Resource Control Board Division of Drinking Water (SWRCB-DDW) and delegate the Madera County Environmental Health Division to continue as the Local Primacy Agency (LPA).
Consideration of entering into an Agreement with Cobb Enterprises dba Hi-Tech Home, in the amount of $39,156.29, to procure and install LED televisions and stand alone wireless presentation systems related to the Probation/Bootcamp Tenant Improvement Project.
Consideration of approval to adopt the Sideletters of Agreement with the Communications Dispatcher, Mid-Management, Professional and Service Bargaining Units, Reporting of Longevity Pay and Special Compensation.
Consideration of entering into an Agreement with Elaine M. Jimenez-Obeso, in an amount not to exceed $50,000.00 per fiscal year, for a Physician's Assistant at Public Health, and authorize the Chairman and the Public Health Director to sign.
SB 18 Medi-Cal Renewal Assistance Services.
1. Consideration of entering into an Amendment to MCC No. 10392-C-2015 with Centro Binacional para el Desarrollo Indigena Oaxaqueno, for SB18 Medi-Cal Renewal Services, and authorize the Chairman to sign.
2. Consideration of approval to authorize the Public Health Director to sign any subsequent documents or amendments to this agreement required for continued provision of services. All changes to compensation amounts will be brought back to the Board.
Update to the County of Madera Traffic Impact Fee Program.
1. Consideration of entering into an Agreement with VRPA Technologies, Inc., in the amount of $141,217.70, for Professional Services to update the County of Madera Traffic Impact Fee Program and authorize the Chairman to execute the agreement.
2. Consideration of approval to authorize the Public Works Director to issue the Notice to Proceed.
3. Consideration of approval to authorize the Auditor-Controller to issue payments for contingencies up to 10% of the contract award amount per established County policy.
4. Consideration of approval to authorize the Public Works Director to solely issue and approve Contract Change Orders in accordance with Public Contract Code, not to exceed authorized contingencies.
Bus Parking Facility Improvements (Phase 1) project.
1. Consideration of entering into Agreement with FlexPro, Inc. (Road Contract No.10-07-RD), in the amount of $428,188.00, for the Bus Parking Facility Improvements (Phase1) project in Madera County and authorize the Chairman to execute.
Consideration of entering into an Agreement with Sugar Pine Christian Camps for snow plowing on Madera County Road 630.
Consideration of approval to reaffirm Resolution No. 2015-087, proclaiming a local emergency created by the severe drought conditions that exist in the County and throughout the State.
Consideration of approval of a Resolution authorizing application and acceptance of grant funds from the Department of Parks and Recreation, Off-Highway Vehicle Grant Program, for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
Consideration of approval of Receipt of Unanticipated Revenue No. 16-179, in the amount of $2,206.50, derived from Sheriff Admin - Misc Reimb-Salary/Benefits to Overtime, for Fiscal Year 2016-2017. 4 Votes Required
Consideration of approval of the Madera County Board of Supervisors, as the Chief Local Elected Officials for the County of Madera, formally requests that the Governor approve the Workforce Development Board of Madera County, and their fiscal agent, the Madera County Workforce Investment Corporation, as the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult and Dislocated Worker Career Services Provider for the workforce system in Madera County and authorizes the Chair of the Board of Supervisors to sign the application for submission to the California Workforce Development Board and the Governor for approval.
Signing Authority for Maintenance District No. 42, Still Meadows (MD-42).
1. Consideration of approval to rescind Resolution No. 2016-205 passed on June 21, 2016.
2. Consideration of approval of a Resolution authorizing the Public Works Director or Designee to execute a Financial Assistance Application for a financing agreement from the State Water Resources Control Board for Maintenance District No. 42, Still Meadows (MD-42).
Hearing to consider adoption of an Ordinance levying special taxes within County of Madera Community Facilities District No. 2017-1.
Discussion and consideration of approval to appoint Curtis Randles to Senior Cadastral Drafting Technician at the D step of salary range 252 (table TB2 1214), effective February 1, 2017.
Consideration of approval of a Resolution to adopt the 2016/2017 Measure A Annual Work Program.
Public Employee Performance Evaluation, pursuant to Government Code Section 54957, Title of Position: Director of Social Services
Alt + S - Save
Ctrl + S - Save (may not be compatible in all browsers)
Alt + C - Save and Close
Ctrl + Enter - Save and Close
Escape - Closes the form (same as Cancel)
Alt + Up Arrow - Previous Item (Saves if changed)
Alt + Down Arrow - Next Item (Saves if changed)